Return to In-Person Worship
Greenwood will have in-person worship
on November 8 and 15.
Those who wish to participate in worship must do the following:
- Call Peggy Plaugher (662-0830) to let her know that you plan to attend (this is necessary as we only have a limited capacity in the sanctuary).
- Follow basic health guidelines for COVID-19. Please STAY HOME if you are sick, have temperature over 100.4, have possible COVID-19 symptoms, had an exposure to someone who tested positive, or self-quarantined.
- Everyone must wear face coverings.
- Everyone must check-in at the "Welcome Station" located near the entrance.
- Please understand that ALL United Methodist Churches must follow Virginia Conference Guidelines, including distanced seating, mandatory face coverings, no handshakes/hugging, no singing/choir, digital bulletin only, no coffee fellowship, drop-off offering, etc.
Virginia Conference guideline can be viewed at vaumc.org/return
*** Online Streaming will continue to those who wish to join worship from home. Please visit
Contact us (540-662-3050) for questions.